Mr. Padgett's Footprint

 


Description: This is my footprint decorated with things that are meaningful in my life and describe me. There are two states, Kentucky for my home and South Dakota for where I go to college. Basketball is my favorite sport and UK is my favorite team! The leaf and the waterfall drawing are to represent my love for the outdoors and cliff jumping. Lastly, the Special Olympics banner is because I am a Special Education minor and often care for my cousin with special needs.

Extension Activity: You can turn this into a fun beginning-of-the-year activity for students. It could be adapted for any grade 1-8. The activity is good to do as an introduction for students since the footprint tells about their lives. Each student would need to make one using inspiration form their life and then present it to the class to introduce themselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elements and principles of design

Printmaking flower project

Weaving Project- Bracelet